Friday 7 November 2014

When I'm feeling lazy







It's hard trying to find a balance between the vegan meals I want, the meat and veg my husband wants, and the types of meals the kids will eat. Sometimes it feels like I need to cook three different meals just to please everyone. 


If we're not having meat and veg (provided I got meat out of the freezer), I usually turn to the internet for inspiration.


But after spending the day with the kids, cleaning the house, checking Facebook, making things, procrastinating, etc I don't always have the energy or feel inspired to make anything for dinner. 


Also a great way for them to practice their numbers! Counting how many holes are empty and how many they have left.


So for this I ended up using some pasta, carrots, apple, strawberries, frozen beans, slivered almonds and cashews. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand and make it as colourful as possible! 



It was a big hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment