Thursday 6 November 2014

It's the little things...




It's the little things that make me so grateful to be a mother to two adorable/funny/crazy four year olds...


-When they come out with a new word or phrase I haven't heard them say before
-When Nathan says that Hayley is grumpy
-When they're off playing together and I overhear them talking so politely to each other
-Their sense of humour and ability to 'get' jokes
-When they inhale a punnet of blueberries each and go looking for more
-When they pick a tiny little flower out of the garden for me
-The look on Hayley's face when she's dressed up in a tutu
-How they recognise lavender bushes in other people's gardens
-The way they snuggle up when they fall asleep together
-The way they say "I love you"


It's the little things, but it's also the big things...


No comments:

Post a Comment